October 5, 2008

Privacy Credit Number or Cpn

Like so many people in America today my credit is in really bad shape. I was not the most responsible teenager and when I got my first credit card I didn’t have any income to pay back the money I spent. As time went by my credit score would steadily drop. As it dropped it would make interest rates on newer loans higher than they would have been if my credit score had not dropped. In turn my loan payments would be higher, making it harder still for me to pay. This vicious cycle continued until I finally couldn’t get any loans I could actually afford to pay back.

I recently heard about Credit Profile Numbers or Credit Privacy Numbers as they have come to be called. A CPN is a 9 digit number that credit can be built on. Often these are used by famous people, important political and government officials and even people in witness protection. The ability to have a second number allows people to keep their real personal information private.

Many companies are selling CPNs with credit for thousands of dollars, and others are selling the information on how to obtain a CPN on your own, for hundreds of dollars. However, it actually costs nothing to get a CPN and I learned that from www.cpnheadquarters.com.

After spending much time researching the legalities of CPNs I have discovered that it is legal to have a second number, its how you intend to use it that can border on illegal. Any intent to defraud or cheat and creditors is 100% illegal. Defaulting on any loan someone may have opened with a CPN while having bad credit history on their personal credit would be a very bad thing. To find out more about CPNs check out www.cpnheadquarters.com.

In no way is this article meant to encourage anyone to obtain a CPN. This was simply intended to shed a little light on the rumored “second credit line”. This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be, nor should be considered as legal advice or financial advice. Consult the services of a competent professional for I am in no way liable for the misuse of the information contained above.

Written by S. Logan

REF.

No comments:

Amazon.com: Bestsellers

us shop fast ship